In today’s digital world, where advanced customer and employee demand dictates the pace of CX, businesses must incorporate data-driven solutions into their CX strategies to gain a competitive advantage. Providing a frictionless customer experience at all times is increasingly important because smooth customer journeys are crucial for companies to stay ahead of the competition. Customers demand fast, personalized and accessible services. In 2022 we will see a growing investment in technology that can provide a better customer experience.
TechForge Media Is hosting an exclusive live webinar ‘The future of CX: Match the speed of your customerWhere industry experts from EXL, Etraveli, Unum, and Stanley Black & Decker will discuss key CX trends for 2022, as well as the benefits of data-driven solutions in CX strategies.
Join this live webinar to learn how you can apply data-driven solutions to your CX strategy to build competitive advantage.
In this exclusive webinar you will learn how to create a winning CX strategy and you will hear industry experts share their insights on future CX trends.
- Learn how businesses can deliver non-friction resolutions and improve their employee experience
- Stay tuned for CX trends that will significantly affect CX in 2022 and beyond
- Find out how businesses can create seamless travel across all channels
- Discover how businesses can move from CX automation to prediction
Who says on the show:
- Shashank Verma, EXL – Head of customer experience – Digital
- Pia Vemelund, Itravelli – Chief Customer Officer
- Dora Clements, Yunum – Vice President of Digital Transformation
- Orlando Gadia, Stanley Black & Decker – Global CX Transformation
- Matthew Paris (moderator), EXL – Head of VP and Sales Engineering
You can learn more about the event and register your free spot here.
This webinar will be available on demand after the live event.
Want to know more?
We collaborate with leading technology providers to create meaningful webinars and roundtables at TechForce. Our webinar attracts hundreds of visitors. Each webinar explores and explains the latest innovation and industry trends that senior IT professionals around the world face. We have an extensive library of on-demand webinars for you to visit.
Feel free to check out our upcoming events here.